Precious Metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum) Return Policy
- If for any reason within 7 days of receiving your product you are unhappy with your purchase, return the entire product for refund or replacement. In order to have a return accepted for processing, the postmark on the return package must be within 7 days of the customer's receipt of the package. If the 7th day falls on a Sunday or a federal holiday, a postmark for the next business day will be accepted.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping.
- American Mint will not accept partial returns nor will it issue partial refunds. For example, you must return an entire 3-piece coin set to receive a refund.
- To return your product, use the reverse side of your packing slip to let us know why you decided to return your item(s) and your desired resolution (replacement, refund, or exchange) for each item. Use the provided return label or address your package to:
American Mint, LLC
5051 Louise Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- All precious metals returns are subject to a restocking fee equal to 10% of the total purchase price of the product.
- For your protection, we require that you return your order by insured mail at full value and save the receipt for your records. American Mint will not refund uninsured or underinsured packages.
- American Mint will not issue a refund for products with broken tamper seals.
- All refunds will be credited in United States Dollars.
- For more information about returns, replacements, and exchanges,
please contact our Customer Service Department.